9 件の投稿
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Info about this drop down ceiling - Hello! I’m updating a spa clinic that has a drop down ceiling and I’m wondering if I could incorporate a ceiling like this. Does anyone have... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Backsplash - Which tiles would you do for our backsplash? 投票する
    コメント 13 件    投票 14 票
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint white or leave natural? - Hello there! Would you paint the pine windows white or leave natural with a lacquer? The stained wood in the picture is our cabinet color. I... 投票する
    コメント 14 件    投票 38 票
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom Layout - Which master bedroom layout makes the most sense to you and what would look best? 投票する
    コメント 3 件    投票 11 票
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Venting a Stove - Last night we met with one of our top pick general contractors. One of the concerns he had is venting the hood above our stove. He said it w... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Feedback on Draft Floor Plan - Hello there! I'd like to get some feedback on my layout. I'd appreciate any helpful feedback I can get. We are a young family and will likel... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House Plan Feedback? - I think I’ve found a house plan that has almost everything we want and looks good. There are a few things I would still want to change on th... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Build Design Suggestions? - I’m looking to get some feedback about our draft house plan. Just some background info about my family: We are a young family with one 18 mo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 97 件
Emily Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pantry location and layout - We are in the process of drafting a home and I would love to get your input on the pantry location and layout. Our lot is situated near a ri... 続きを読む
    コメント 40 件