11 件の投稿
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood stove - Hi, In the right hand corner, Is it a woodstove or gas? What brand is it? Thanks!
    コメント
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bath dimensions - Great design! May I ask what is the width of the bathroom at the point of the bath? Could you also provide some dimensions of the bath looks... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The layout is fantastic, what are the dimensions of this room? - Could a layout like this work on a smaller scale? 3080 X 1260 (we have a long but narrow bathroom) cheers!
    コメント 2 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen renovation colours advice :) - We have just bought this ultra green kitchen! The cupboards are in great nic so we don't want to get rid of them. Want so sound some ideas t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repainting redecorating our lounge with a view - We have recently bought this house and trying to come up with ideas to bring it up to date, this is our lounge room which we will repaint an... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Goodbye 70's hello now! Ideas for lounge room reno - We have just bought this late 70's gem, this room is our downstairs family room which has an existing kitchen and dry bar and we are lookin... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rental master bedroom help - I have just moved on with my partner and we need to make the smallish master bedroom more male friendly and a little less single lady! I nee... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rental master bedroom help - I have just moved on with my partner and we need to make the smallish master bedroom more male friendly and a little less single lady! I nee... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom ideas for a rental small master bedroom - My partner has moved in with me and I need to make our small master bedroom a bit more adult and male friendly and a little less single lady... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Elyseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom ideas for a rental small master bedroom - My partner has moved in with me and I need to make our small master bedroom a bit more adult and male friendly and a little less single lady... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
もっと見る...