7 件の投稿
elsie321さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Temporary update to ugly tiles? - Our home has a bathroom with very ugly tiles installed by a previous owner. We plan to renovate this bathroom at some point with new floor a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
elsie321さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small Dining Room Design Help! - I’m struggling so much with this tiny dining room. Everything feels so clunky, dated, crowded, and mismatched, and I’ve hesitated to buy t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
elsie321さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decor over Sofa: Why Doesn’t This Work? - I’m a novice at all this but am really trying to improve: please help! I thought these prints would look great over the sofa- they have a co... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
elsie321さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this Brambly Vine? - We have been trying to get our new yard in shape. This brambly, thorny vine is all along the border between our yard and our neighbors'. It ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
elsie321さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Sofa...navy or gray? Sectional or non? - Hey Everyone! I've been working hard on getting this living room decorated, and it feels close but not totally coming together. I think one... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
elsie321さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorating above an off-centered bed with a bold duvet print - Hi! I've got a smaller room that we use as a guest bedroom/office (there's a desk off to the side that isn't pictured). I'm totally stumpe... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
elsie321さんがディスカッションをはじめました
One Color or Two? - I have an open floorplan and am trying to decide on a color for the kitchen. Should I carry the color from the living/dining room into the k... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件