4 件の投稿
Laさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb less shower question! - I really want my shower in my 2nd floor addition to be curbless. My builder is now saying it would have had to be constructed 3 inches lower... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Laさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Mount Toilet??? - Adding on a new master bath to my home. The toilet room is more cramped then I would like. Considering solving this space issue with a wall ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
Laさんがディスカッションをはじめました
BIG front window-need advice - Just finished a first floor remodel on my home. Our very large front window is in need of window treatments and we can't decide what to use.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Laさんがディスカッションをはじめました
window bench? - I'm putting a window bench into my new kitchen and a table will be placed at it with chairs opposite. It will be 9 1/2 feet wide but my ques... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件