4 件の投稿
Ella Gonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace open 2 sides in middle of living room - I'm struggling to layout the living room furniture with the fireplace in the centre, full height, open 2 sides. Doors/Windows all along the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Ella Gonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cladding material - Hello, what wood is this cladding made of? is it real wood ? and what treatment would you apply? Is there a wood imitation that wouldn't go ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ella Gonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New brick cladding or painted brick? - Hi, This renovation is very nice! I was wondering if the brick is cladding, painted, replaced? I have a bungalow with a similar type of bri... 続きを読む
    コメント
Ella Gonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1960s Bungalow renovation - We've just bought a single storey bungalow that we would like to update. It currently has 2 double and a single bedroom. There's a workshop ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件