5 件の投稿
Ella Bellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can i have a photo - Of the exact color of this bench? I am looking for a light creamy color.
    コメント
Ella Bellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Hi, can you please provide the space between each rung/shelf and the depth of all the shelves? I have a small narrow bathroom and need exact... 続きを読む
    コメント
Ella Bellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - What are the dimensions of the shelves? I'm looking for a ladder with the wider shelves on the bottom that get more shallow towards the top.
    コメント
Ella Bellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - What are the true dimensions of this item? How high does it go?
    コメント 1 件
Ella Bellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are these measurements correct? The height is only 35 inches? Is that - Are these measurements correct? The height is only 35 inches? Is that the height of when the first shelf begins or that's the full height?
    コメント