35 件の投稿
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Options for Backyard without deck or patio? - I wasn’t sure if this is a home or garden forum question but because I’ll also ask about planting I added it here. After getting several bid... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Leaking valves! Poor quality or incorrectly installed? - Hot water valves started leaking at the same time. Only about 1.5 years old. This was a gut-job remodel on a master bathroom all plumbing wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile - Hello! Please share the tile and source for them if you can. This tile surround and mantle...everything about this fireplace is perfect and ... 続きを読む
    コメント
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lilac Donald wyman can I move it? - I have a Donald Wyman lilac shrub that was planted in spring 2016. It's not that large has only bloomed slightly this spring. The leaves are... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eastern redbud placement - I was gifted an eastern red bud single trunk tree for my birthday. Everything I read about the size varies from one source to the next. I'm ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eastern redbud placement assistance please? - I was gifted an eastern red bud single trunk tree for my birthday. Everything I read about the size varies from one source to the next. I'm ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Paint color? - Very pretty! Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - Oh please tell us what color this is? It's perfect! Thank you!
    コメント
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior upgrade - Home built in 1990. Extensive interior renovation for the past three years. After getting several bids for exterior vinyl and lp siding, gut... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
E Lさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelf - Please share information about the bookshelf. It's perfect for my sons room. Beautiful room.
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント
もっと見る...