5 件の投稿
ELIJAH ALEXANDERさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Absolutely love! What paint colors were used? - I am wanting the paint color that was used in this living room, but when I try to find one here on houzz, it gives me different colors. Than... 続きを読む
    コメント
ELIJAH ALEXANDERさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the couch/sofa! Where is it from? - I am looking for a couch exactly like that, but cannot find any online....
    コメント
ELIJAH ALEXANDERさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you purchase this couch from? - I am looking for a couch exactly like that and am wondering where you got it.... I think I might have already asked this but I couldn't find... 続きを読む
    コメント
ELIJAH ALEXANDERさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What exactly did you do with the lighting? - First of all, I love the room. But since the pictures were taken at day, and there were no need for lighting, I am just wondering what you g... 続きを読む
    コメント
ELIJAH ALEXANDERさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How could I integrate a gray sofa with these colors? - I am doing a hotel room that looks almost exactly like this, and I am wanting to put a modern gray sofa with it, but any sofas I look at don... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件