9 件の投稿
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow tile - Where is it from? Love it!
    コメント 2 件
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
it says “E” type bulbs?? - What does that mean? Does it take LED bulbs? Or only halogen? Or another kind? I need more information
    コメント
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shipping from Il - I'm in New York. How would the shipping be arranged? Could we set up a time for the delivery service to deliver the piece and would they bri... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Price and size? - Does it come in a "full" mattress size? What is the price?
    コメント
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adjustable cord length? - I received my order. I thought the cord was adjustable, but I don't see how to adjust it easily and the directions don't mention this. Help... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What percent is solid wood? - What percent is wood veneer? Do you have photos of the inside and back?
    コメント
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this still available? - Also, what is the height of the drawers?
    コメント 1 件
elglicohさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of wood is this made from? - Also, can you post a couple of photos for the inside?
    コメント