7 件の投稿
elemarhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lattice Dressup and Curb Appeal - Hi, we recently bought our home and ready to try to improve curb appeal. I’m not sure what to do to improve the look of the lattice under th... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
elemarhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I calculate amount needed? - Hi, this is beautiful! How do I know how much I would need to tile the walls for a shower over a tub? The tub area will be 70"wx32"d with gl... 続きを読む
    コメント
elemarhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio Landscape Dilemma - Hi, I'm looking for ideas to fill two soil squares on our patio. Looking for the creation of privacy (a lot of space between fence posts and... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
elemarhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 4 件
elemarhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Here are some right-side-up pics
    コメント
elemarhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with this kitchen? - Hi, we are trying to update kitchen cabinets and paint here to make modern. I love white cabinets! But the style of these cabinets seem mayb... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
elemarhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need new bathroom vanity to pair with old tile - We just bought a tow home that we will live in for 2-3 years, so making needed updates without complete remodel. First up is a much needed n... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件