41 件の投稿
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Powder room feels like a cold elevator shaft - Please help me bring some warmth and color to this powder room that feels like an elevator shaft, with its small footprint and 10’ ceiling. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
En-suite bath needs a softer touch - I would like to make this room a bit softer, more feminine - without changing anything other than possibly light & mirrors? There is al... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fabric sample, please - Would it be possible to still get a sample of this fabric?
    コメント 3 件
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the landscape! - I’m wondering if the white-blooming plants are dietes or, what may also be called butterfly irises? Thank you.
    コメント
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This bedding is gorgeous! - I especially love the large print botanical fabric on the euro pillows & the bench; would you mind sharing your source?
    コメント 1 件
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this style - Would you mind sharing your source for the barstools and for the wood-clad wall in the entry? Thank you.
    コメント
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter Stools - manufacturer? - Your counter stools are beautiful; are they by Lexington?
    コメント
Eva Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful artwork - Can you tell me where the artwork, above the console table, was purchased?
    コメント
もっと見る...