27 件の投稿
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Christmas tree time!! - I thought it would be fun to share trees. My offering is a fake slim tree with some dusty 1990s decorations with two naughty setters pretend... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 16 件    コメント 64 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pantone 2019 Living Coral - Is it good? I’m not sure. I think I’m liking some coral colours more than this one. And it seems like yesterday they were announcing last ye... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ideas for dark hall - I’ve just finished one coat of raillings over the dark purple paint I did last year so need to go over again. But want some art and not sure... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 26 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
thanks for sharing! - How well interesting, love seeing lateral thinking so thank you for sharing your creativity :)
    コメント
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What aspects of our houses will future generations despair of? - Jonathon said I should post this question when I speculated that it might Bev kitchen renovations with shoehorned bar stool islands I w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 36 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I posted yesterday in the using Houzz section but didn’t get a reply - My profile icon keeps changing and I’m not doing it. I’m worried that somehow someone has access to stuff on my phone. Not really worried ab... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
house within a greenhouse! - I’ve just watched a programme on Netflix called Amazing Interiors about a house built inside a greenhouse and is 80% self sufficient Just ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
colour advice required please - I’ve painted my dark north east hall a gloss version of Farrow and Ball Pelt. I had already tried light colours but it was still dark so I t... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I’d like to reuse my old timber windows and doors to make a greenhouse - I’d like to reuse my old timber windows and doors to make a greenhouse but have never built anything before. So just asking if anyone knows ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
Emilyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how much light do sun tunnels add? - Another post was asking about light levels in the middle of the house and sun tunnels have been suggested. Just wondered what people who hav... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
もっと見る...