7 件の投稿
Eileen Ritchieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
building a hostel on 10m by 23.7 m - I am plannnh on building a hostel on a land of 10m by 23.7 m . Any ideas on plans would be appreciated. Thanks
    コメント 2 件
Eileen Ritchieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
height of room to allow loft - Hi all, what is the lowest height one can have to allow for making a loft please ? Thanks to you all . :)
    コメント 2 件
Eileen Ritchieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Eileen Ritchieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror backsplash in kitchen - I need to do the backsplash in my kitchen. I am thinking of using mirrors. The backsplash will also be over the cooker. Should the mirror be... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Eileen Ritchieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bunk Beds - What distance should the lower bed be from the one above , and what distance should the upper one be from the ceiling ? Also, what is the mi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Eileen Ritchieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need advice on skylight. - I opened a skylight in my bedroom, but in winter I have drops of humidity coming down from the glass, dripping :( . What should I do ? Tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Eileen Ritchieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント