5 件の投稿
eikvirさんがディスカッションをはじめました
staircase refresh - Hi. I would like to update the staircase. We’re replacing the carpet but am looking for suggestions as to what style and materials I should ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
eikvirさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful cabinets - what color are these cabinets painted? they are beautifully done.
    コメント
eikvirさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet color suggestions - We need to fix and paint these cabinets. They are falling apart and the wood is faded and shows signs of lots of use! The counters and backs... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
eikvirさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New rug for living area. - Not sure what color or design I should get in a new rug for this space. Not sure if I should have a primarily blue rug or have blue as the a... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
eikvirさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Leaving vases empty as centerpieces? - I just bought these vases from z gallerie and really would rather not fill them with silk flowers. I don't like the look of faux florals. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件