16 件の投稿
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hello, great transformation! - Would love to know where I could get the chairs. I live on the west coast so is it a big manufacturer? fabric etc? Thanks for your help
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Doors - Hi could you please give me the vender's name? My home is in Petaluma and we have an entrance into an outdoor room. Thanks
    コメント 1 件
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful design! - could you please tell me who made the exterior sliding doors? I am in the bay area
    コメント 1 件
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The fireplace is beautiful. - Is the mantel stone or cast concrete or tile? could you please give me the source? Thank you
    コメント
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Trim - Hello Nick we are remodeling our home to give it the modern farmhouse look. We are using hardieboard board and batten (2 1/2" width - 16"... 続きを読む
    コメント
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
light fixture - Hello, could you please tell me the manufacturer of the light fixture? thanks
    コメント 1 件
egis4usさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...