39 件の投稿
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Travertine tile has miniature forests growing in holes - We have travertine tile on our backyard hot tub. Tiny forests grow in the holes of the travertine stone. We know that we can rid of those ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Railing suggestions for backyard steps - I need to install 2 railings outdoors. (1) Steps leading from the house to the yard - only 1 side of the steps (2) Steps going from an uppe... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom vanity backsplash - 1 wall or 3? - We're in the middle of a bathroom remodel. We are painting all of the walls around the vanity, not tiled. I wanted to put 4" backspla... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to tile around this window? - We are doing a bathroom remodel and installing tile from floor to ceiling which will encompass this window. This window will be in the show... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New faucet install - water now has strong plastic smell and taste - We just finished a hallway bathroom remodel. The water coming out of our new vanity faucet has a VERY strong and likely toxic plastic smell... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom trim paint sheen: satin or semi-gloss? - Hi all! I'm in a debate with my GC re: what sheen to use to paint our bathroom trim and door. He thinks satin, I think semi-gloss. Any pr... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Placement of medicine cabinet & make up mirror on side wall - I'm remodeling our bathroom and installing a medicine cabinet on this side wall. Pictures are of the old bathroom. The solid blue line und... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with medicine cabinet and 10x mirror on the same wall - Hi folks, I'm remodeling my bathroom and know that we won't retire in the home and likely sell within 5 yrs or less. I'm gearing my decisio... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mid century not modern bathroom remodel: floor tile decisions - We are remodeling both of our bathrooms in our mid-century (but not modern) home in Northern CA. Our master bath is a complete overhaul, ma... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Elaineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planting needed against new fence at sidewalk - Zone 9b - We installed a new fence which is along a public sidewalk. There is approx. 12" of space between the fence and sidewalk for planting. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
もっと見る...