5 件の投稿
Ednamaeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Old hvac pads? - Repurposed from where?
    コメント
Ednamaeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to stage for sale dated kitchen - I really cannot see painting my stained Shaker style cabinets white, mainly because I would never choose white (pretty in pictures though).... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 31 件
Ednamaeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have to decide on shower tile edge or entire wall? - I am retiling a 1977 tile shower and I bought bullnose edge tile to frame the outside entrance to the shower. But now I am wondering if it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Ednamaeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with shower tile layout please, thanks. - Salesperson said most tiles no longer come with a bullnose...so wondering if it it is because it is more stylish to tile the entire wall of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Ednamaeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why is this house so ugly? - I am going to install white storm windows and paint this house. It looks unfriendly...possibly from a lack of windows in the front. And the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 46 件