11 件の投稿
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wall tile in the bathroom. - Can you tell me where it is from?
    コメント 2 件
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the sofa - Can you please give me some information on how to purchase the sofa? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the patterned pillow from? - Can you tell me where to purchase the pillow or the fabric used to make it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding a dining room rug - I am looking for a rug for my dining room. We have kids and dogs, and inevitable spills, so something easy to clean is absolutely necessary.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help finding designer for small projects - I am in Houston, and a looking for a designer for help with a few small projects - picking out curtain fabric for the dining room, choosing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirrors - Where can I purchase the mirrors?
    コメント 3 件
eden604さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...