5 件の投稿
edavt04さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Re-furnishing living/dining area - advise needed - Hey guys! My old apartment furniture does not work in this space for living/dining, see pics. Here's what I don't like about the space and... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
edavt04さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entertainment center: glass or black-brown? - Heu guys! I have one small space for living and dining area, mostly the furniture is black-brown. I wanted to get a new entertainment cente... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
edavt04さんがディスカッションをはじめました
green walls AND large windows showing green vegetation??? - Hey guys, we purchased a contemporary style home with large picture-wondows and vaulted ceilings. The walls are currently painted green for... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
edavt04さんがディスカッションをはじめました
BUDGET ugly bathroom renovation - Hey guys! We just purchased a house with the UGLIEST bathroom in the world...(the rest of the house is amazing! Contemporary style with vaul... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
edavt04さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entire house 1300sq painted in a neutral khaki? - I am thinking about painting my entire house into a tapestry beige by Benjamin Moore OC-32, it's a cool khaki color. I am trying to achieve ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件