10 件の投稿
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which height is best to hang these prints? - I’d like to hang these prints side by side above this sideboard in this niche. The ceiling is 9’ but slopes downwards on the far right. Shou... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower dimensions please? - We’re finishing our basement and will be framing in the new shower this week. I would love to have room for a shower bench like you’ve desig... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which black paint color and finish is best for these oak banisters? - Getting ready to have our oak banisters painted black: on the formal front foyer staircase and on the informal back stairs to the kitchen. B... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 8 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eggshell, Semi-gloss, Satin…? Which works best where??? - We are painting a conference room with SW Tawny Taupe on the wood paneling and trim and SW Moderate White on the walls above the chair rail,... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio Project Complete! - I would like to share some pictures of our patio renovation. Eight years after building our home we decided to add an outdoor fireplace and ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing patio stone please! - We are planning to add stone to our patio and maybe a fireplace but we do not know which kind of stone or cut / pattern would best go with o... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing a wall color please! - This is my guest bedroom, which has been an afterthought for eight years! Now I am ready to give it some TLC with new paint, art and accesso... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color exactly is the fabric on the chair? Love the colors in this room. Thanks for the tip! - I have a similar rug and wall color in my living room, with club chairs the color of your pillow in this chair. I am trying to pick a fabric... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing a sofa color, please! - I am replacing my too large sofa with a 76" cloth Chesterfield, but I cannot decide what color works best with my coral chairs, creamy yello... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件