23 件の投稿
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Struggling with Small Primary Bath Remodel Selections - Hi Houzzers, we are getting ready to remodel our dilapidated primary bathroom; the glass shower stall door fell off of the track and the tra... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Has anyone worked with real wood veneer? - Hey Houzzers. We are at the end of a nightmarish kitchen/laundry/powder room renovation. Our GC is off to other projects and I’m doing the f... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sharing Some Kitchen Joy - OK Houzzers, I am beside myself happy right now and had to share. I’ve been in a nightmare pattern for almost 2 years with a kitchen/laundry... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry Room Bliss - Just had to share that after 20 months of delays, storing what turned out to be the wrong laundry room tile for a year, a 10-day delay with ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Open Shelving Help- To Abutt or Not Abutt - At long last my 20 month delayed kitchen/laundry/powder room remodel is starting. My question is about open shelving. In the attached pictur... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gorgeous Shower Tiles - Before I even ask a question I have to say that this bathroom is spectacular. I love all of the details. Are you able to share the name of t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for This Nook Table - The entire project is absolutely gorgeous but this table is exactly what I need for my upcoming kitchen/laundry/powder room remodel. I’ve be... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Designer Help Desperately Needed - Floating Shelving Problem - Hi everyone. My much delayed kitchen/laundry/bath remodel is drawing near and I am having an issue with the sizing for floating shelving on ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile Conundrum - Raised Border Subway Tile and Backsplash Outlets - Hello Houzzers! I am getting the last GC bids for my kitchen/laundry/powder room renovation and have come across what appears to be a big ba... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
eaw 513さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Backsplash Tile Advice! - Hello Houzzers. The time has finally come for our abysmal kitchen and laundry room to go (HAPPY DANCE!) but I really need some advice about ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...