11 件の投稿
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
3rd photo of green and white plant - What is the name of the third plant?
    コメント 2 件
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counters - What is the countertop? Is that a special finish??
    コメント 1 件
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen remodel - I'm going to remodel my kitchen, however, will not be using a designer nor contractor, I know, very risky. I will be using a carpenter, lice... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Placement of stove - Was the stove originally there? If not, what made you place it there? I'm not criticizing I'm just trying to get ideas for my personal kitch... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Angle of stove - Is there a reason why you placed the stove there? Is there something behind the wall that kept you from placing the stove elsewhere and inst... 続きを読む
    コメント
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The angle that the stove. - The angle that the stove, did you do that because there is something behind that wall that can't be tampered with? I'm trying to do an angle... 続きを読む
    コメント
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - How well does brick clean and wear as a backsplash?? I would really like to know.
    コメント
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island - What type of wood and stain is on the island?? Super nice!
    コメント 1 件
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wire soap dispenser - What kind of wire soap holders are those? Material? Permanent or removable? Doesn't rust??
    コメント 1 件
e7stradaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile - What is the name of the tile?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...