6 件の投稿
e2butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New master bedroom. Luxurious and simple.
    コメント
e2butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
With Curtains or without? - I want to keep the the room open feeling, since most of this space is devoted to the kitchen i don't want it to appear closed off. i do hav... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件    投票 60 票
e2butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color palette. What color drapes? - See my color palette in photo. I want to keep the room bright and I plan on painting a summer tan on the walls.
    コメント 8 件
e2butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatments for livingroom - Hello all, My, new home has 6 83" tall windows. Very little light comes in so I know I want these window treatments to be solely for looks, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
e2butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Three different pieces of furniture in living room - I just bought a home and I'm going to buy all new furniture. Living space is smaller. Fire place is cati-corner and next to it will be a flo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
e2butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Three different pieces of furniture in living room - I just bought a home and I'm going to buy all new furniture. Living space is smaller. Fire place is cati-corner and next to it will be a flo... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件