25 件の投稿
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design types: please help me design a porch/deck - thank you!! - Hi all - I am rather clueless when it comes to designing things, but this year I hope to have a porch/deck installed on the front of my salt... 続きを読む
    コメント 47 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
searched for hours - your turn :-) - I live in NJ - it is now mid-December and this plant usually does not emerge until early spring (I took this photo today). It is normally t... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help needed, please: drawer slides - I made a big goof a few years back and I hope that the furniture industry has come up with a solution by now. In my vacation home (because ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
junk week or milkweed? - An unknown started growing in my garden in spring - around the same time that I purchased some milkweed from a nursery. They both looked od... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
fireplace backplate - I own a 1980's zero clearance fireplace. During my last cleaning, the rep said to me that the backplate had a crack. It wasn't too wide bu... 続きを読む
    コメント
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
generator ground? - I bought my first generator and noticed in the manual something about grounding. I did some research and some feel that the new models do n... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
emergency power newbie - I know almost nothing about emergency generators (gas or solar) so I thought I would present my situation to the forum folks in the hopes th... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Christmas in summer...and a mystery weed/plant (NJ) - I have a little story to share, but first I'll get right into the plant id question for those that like to jump in, answer a question, and m... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 4 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this vine invasive? - I have this vine growing along my fence (NJ) that I'm pretty sure is invasive. However, I do find it very attractive, especially when it st... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
dvd94さんがディスカッションをはじめました
NJ flowers or weeds - I planted a new flower bed late last year so I have not seen any of the plants during their initial emergence in spring. These two look li... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...