4 件の投稿
duel2009さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for opinions of the two colors of siding - What do you think of the dark blue and dark gray siding colors used together? What would be a better choice? Currently the peak and the po... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
duel2009さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Under mount kitchen sink: reveal, flush, or overhang? - Is there a recommended standard installation? What are the pros and cons of each configuration? The template from the quartz fabricator sh... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
duel2009さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint the window trim or leave it as is? - I asked this before without photos. Friends tell me that I need to include photos for best feedback. There are three windows in the kitche... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
duel2009さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have added white bead board in kitchen. Window trim is stained. - I have a small 1950s house with beautiful mahogany woodwork in the entire house. I've had white bead board installed in the dining area of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件