34 件の投稿
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have a few trees that I haven't got planted - Our new modular home hasn't been set on the basement yet and we purchased several trees that we want to plant around the house. To get them ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where best to locate Ginrei - I bought Ginrei late in the spring and our weather was so screwy here that I planted it in a pot. I want to put it in a bed and was wonderin... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hostas in a raised bed - Has anyone here ever grown hostas in a deeper raised bed? I live in zone 5 but always consider it zone 4b.
    コメント 10 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Type of mulch to use. - I am mulching my new bed and the closest big box store no longer carries what I've been using. I've thought about trying shredded cedar but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Root bound plants - What do you do when you come across a hosta so root bound that you can't get them loosened up as much as you'd like before you plant?
    コメント 6 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
That"s It. Absolutely, positively done. - I'm done. Not ordering any more hosta....this year. Received three great looking plants from Maple River Gardens today. Foxfire Irish Moon, ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 9 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
First year hosta question - What does everyone else do with the flowers on hostas planted this year? Leave then on, or remove them?
    コメント 15 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pre Fathers Day nursery outting - Went hunting yesterday and bagged a "couple". You know it was a good trip when it takes more than one trip to unload the Explorer ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 6 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me find this hosta - I am searching for H. Brent. I was planning on ordering it and a few others early last spring from Wade and Gatton, but they were closing. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
dstickrod77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Applying an iron mineral supplement near hostas - We have a bed planted around a pin oak tree and were told by an extension person that we should apply a product called Ironite around the tr... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...