17 件の投稿
dream2realityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
dream2realityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what do you call that kind of head board? also what kind of beddings are on the bed to make it look so fluffy? - I love the way the bed looks so comfortable and fluffy like you can sink into the bed. the room is a nice space and I love the bow windows
    コメント 1 件
dream2realityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I would like to see more pics of this home - This house is my ideal dream home. I love the craftman ship. very nice curb appeal
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 2 件
dream2realityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
could you possibly email me a pic of the old kitchen look? what were the dimensions of the kitchen before? - I want to buy a fixer upper and the kitchen is very small and dark also but I would like to open it up and make it brighter as well.
    コメント 2 件
dream2realityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the dimensions of this room? - I like that the room is small because its the size that most homes laundry room would be if you have a laundry room. This room looks nice, n... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...