21 件の投稿
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
corner sink cabinet - Hello! What is the size of the corner sink cabinet? Beautiful kitchen!!
    コメント
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
window treatments - I have one bay window on one side of the patio doors and am looking for window treatments. Would I hang a rod above both the windows and do... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window in steam shower - Is there a special type of window you used in the steam shower? Also what was used for privacy? Gorgeous bathroom!!!!!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color yellow is on the ceiling? - What color is on the ceiling?
    コメント
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom Size - Can I have the size of the Master Bedroom please?
    コメント 1 件
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom Size - Can you tell me the size of the Master Bedroom please? How long is the wall the bed is against?
    コメント
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Information about the rug - Can you tell where I can find this fun rug?
    コメント 2 件
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me the kitchen wall color please? - What is the wall color in the kitchen?
    コメント
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
dorthyviolaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice for exterior - Looking for ideas on how to update my home’s exterior. I love mid-century modern, but know my house is not that style. Hoping I can pull of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...