20 件の投稿
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help trying to track a fabric. - A few years ago I bought this sample of a linen fabric from the Fabriques de France shop that was then, here in Vancouver BC, Canada. The sh... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the wall colour! - Can you please tell me what it is?
    コメント 2 件
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the wall and trim colours. - Please share the paint colours and the brand name.
    コメント
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice regarding reupholstering my living room sofa - I have purchased a floral themed tapestry that I originally ordered to cover two living room chairs. The pattern repeat is a bit random, tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am about to clean an antique brass chandelier with crystals. Does anyone have any tips on the best way to do this? Should I remove the cry... 続きを読む
    コメント
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how to clean mould off wood windows? - My wood framed windows have mould growing on the inside and I would really appreciate finding a safe and thorough way of cleaning them. T... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
donnanansonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...