26 件の投稿
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rubber mulch for dog area? - I love my little pups. I have three. I have closed off an area of the yard for them to do their business, but unless I chase after them an... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions for colors, bed linens to go with this console - This console used to look fabulous in my previous home's entry, not so good in my current home. I thought perhaps I could move it into my g... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 43 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A creative use of floor lighting - what do you think? - I have a hall to light and the ceiling is a duct. I'm not a fan of wall sconces, but need some light in this hallway. Has anyone ever use... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I block the heat between an electric fireplace and tv? - I'm at the framing stage of finishing my basement, so I still have lots of options open to me. I'd like to install a built-in electric firep... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting/basement finish experts: I need you! - I am finishing my basement. A hallway has duct work running the entire length of the ceiling. I don't need high illumination for this area,... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I buy this mirror? - I stayed at a Springhill Suites by Marriott and fell in love with the bath mirror - a round mirror mounted on a rectangular mirror with a li... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exposed basement ceiling - paint EVERYTHING? - I've seem some great photos of painted exposed ceilings in finished basements. They look tidier than my ceiling. What happens to the electri... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 37 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know where I could find this comforter set? - Googled images for "Black, gray, brown comforter" and this popped up. It would be perfect for my room. Anyone know the brand or where I co... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
WAVY pendant cord! What the heck. - What - is this the new industrial look? No rod with my pendants. The "chic" electric cord will NOT straighten. The pendants are dainty li... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
doctornancyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contractors, Plumbers - Please help with my water heater fan noise! - I just moved into a new home - new construction. The water heater fan (in my unfinished basement) is operating properly (per plumber's ins... 続きを読む
    コメント 43 件
もっと見る...