11 件の投稿
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash - Can you tell me what the backsplash is? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
source - looking for source of the starfish? Thanks so much
    コメント
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
source of picture - looking for the source of the seahorse?
    コメント
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sealife board - Can you tell me the source of this or if it was made using applicas? Thanks so much
    コメント 1 件
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seahorse - Can you tell me the source of the seahorse? Thank you
    コメント 3 件
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seahorse - Can you tell me the source for the Seahorse? Thanks
    コメント
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
very very blue bathroom - We just purchased a vacation home and the master bath is very blue. Since we do not want to start tearing things apart right away I need to... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should we put in a wine fridge - We are in the process of redoing our kitchen in our primary residence, which will be going on the market in about 18 months when we downsize... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Donna Giblinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can someone explain what "antiquing finish applied" means on the granite? - I am very new to the granite world, out of every kitchen I've seen on Houzz these countertops are my absolute favorite! I looked at absolut... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...