11 件の投稿
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
glass railing system - Nice job with this house. Love the seamless glass railing. Can you share who makes the mounting brackets the glass is attached too? Much ap... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wine rack - Very nice house. Can you tell me where you got the rack for the wine?
    コメント 3 件
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wine rack - I love this house. Nice job with it. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the wine rack from. Thanks
    コメント
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light over table - Can you tell me where you purchased that light over the table? Very nice home.
    コメント 1 件
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shiplap spacing - Very nice house. Would you mind sharing the dimension of the shiplap? How thick is the reveal (guessing 1/4") and how tall is each board? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertops - Beautiful kitchen. Very well done. Would you mind sharing the stone on the countertops? Thanks
    コメント
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shiplap question - Beautiful home. I love your shiplap detail. What is the width of this shiplap and what is the width of the reveal between boards? 3/8"?
    コメント 1 件
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love that stone wall - I love that stone. I would appreciate it if you would share the product name and supplier?
    コメント
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone - Can you share the stone product used here?
    コメント 2 件
Deanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is that green surface? - Very cool aesthetic. We are designing a home of similar style. Can you share what green material is around the garage? Is it hardipanel? A... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...