15 件の投稿
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile design help - We have 20x20 porcelain tile that is being laid on a diagnol. We'd like to make the bedroom different tile and have selected the wood porcel... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile mediallion - What are your thoughts about tile mediallions? When do they work and how?
    コメント 7 件
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen table idea - I'd like to change the kitchen table. Can I use my green chairs with the white one?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - Love the wallpaper. Where is this from?
    コメント 1 件
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
chandelier height little girl room - I am in the process of making a shabby chic toddler "big girl" room for my daughter. I am planning on replacing the current fan light with a... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
dining room - What's missing?
    コメント 3 件
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
dining room advice - Can someone help explain ideas for left wall?
    コメント 3 件
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which wall to place bed against in master? - We just painted our master. We are looking for advice and opinions on placement of bed. My husband likes where it is. I can see it in front ... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件    投票 28 票
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
style of home - I live in Arizona. We are changing the tile in the dinning room to be the same throughout the house (last picture). I like transitional and ... 続きを読む
    コメント
dkeane84さんがディスカッションをはじめました
size of room and table - the room is the kitchen. it is 11 1/2 x 5 1/2. it has a nook/ bay window. what size table for that space?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...