8 件の投稿
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color should we paint our front door? - Our front door has faded and we want to paint it. I'd love to step outside the browns and get some color! (We are likely replacing the door ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
French chalk wash - what is it? - Hi I love the color of the wood on the bed. Can you tell me more about how that color was achieved?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bunk bed lighting - I love the lights used inside the bunk beds. Can you tell me a source please?
    コメント 1 件
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the bunk lights from? - I love the lighting used inside the bunk beds. Can you point to a source? Thanks.
    コメント
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Accent wall in girl bedroom - Hi! I bought this bedding for my girl's new room. I like it, but it's kind of busy... Not in love with it. Hubs wants an accent wall on the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 51 件
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I avoid moving appliances to paint? - I am short on time. Can I tape off a horizontal line, level with the top of the washer and dryer, and leave them in place as I paint the res... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help - center a bathroom light over sink or cabinet? - Help! We started a bathroom remodel a year ago and need to finish it. The hang-up for me is where to put the mirror/trip and the electrical ... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
DIYMama2Twoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baby girl room: alternatives to yellow or pink? - Hi! I'm getting ready to paint my infant daughter's room, but struggling with the color. I have the Daisy Garden bedding from Pottery Barn K... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件