33 件の投稿
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Depth - I love this built in! Do you know the depth of the shelves? Thank you!
    コメント
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this rain curtain! how high is the pergola from the coping. - Does the height cause too much splashing in the pool?
    コメント
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the material used for the posts? - Love this design! Are the posts made of concrete or are they covered in a stone? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
countertops - Love the look here. Any chance you know what the countertops were and color? Thanks so much.
    コメント 1 件
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Depth of cabinetry - I love this design that you did for the TV! Looks very sleek! Do you know how deep you have the wood panels behind the TV and then also for ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light - Love that light you have hanging. Any chance you have information about brand and where I can find it? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof shingles - I love the look of this home - the colors and masonry all come together so nicely! I wanted to find out if you had the color of the shingles... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Love the look of this wine cellar - from the size to the racks. Can you tell me the dimensions of the space and where you purchased the rack... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dimensions - Beautiful wine cellar! I was wondering if you had the dimensions for this. Thanks for your help!
    コメント 1 件
Dina Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Newel - Love this newel post. Any chance you know how wide it is? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...