4 件の投稿
Diane Palettaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
when do you pick the seed balls off dratura - i live in zone 5/6 and it looks to me like the dratura is done all but the seed balls so when can I pick them when they are green or do I ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Diane Palettaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
looking for cuttings for postage any that are pink - i received some cuttings last fall and none made it i guess i loved them to much with water all rotted some even before they grew roots the... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Diane Palettaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
looking for mango crush and emerald frost cuttings for postage - I have nothing to trade at this time new to Brugs and just starting out love how they look and smell. Thank you
    コメント
Diane Palettaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Mia - looking for a cutting of Mia she has apricot/melon/peach color with variegated leaves cream white on green Would love to have her as it is t... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件