7 件の投稿
Blaze and Piper's Momさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colors are used with the cyan pillow? - The dark color looks like black but could be dark blue.
    コメント 1 件
Blaze and Piper's Momさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Width and depth of home? - I'm restoring an old house that is 14' wide and struggle with the interior plan. Will you please tell me the width and depth of this home? T... 続きを読む
    コメント
Blaze and Piper's Momさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nice floor! - I don't know how old this post is but I really like this vinyl floor and hope you can tell me the manufacturer and the style.
    コメント
Blaze and Piper's Momさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi, Beth. I can only use one sofa. Where should I position it? - Your design is beautiful. Love the rich textures and your choices. My living area very closely mimics the one in your CT design with the exc... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Blaze and Piper's Momさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nice countertop! - I just built a new house and my kitchen island was built in exactly this configuration. The countertop is walnut and it overhangs the seatin... 続きを読む
    コメント
Blaze and Piper's Momさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I frame the Expanse alcove tub so only one side attaches to wall? - I'd like the tub to look more like a free standing tub and somehow cover the two ends with tile and use a low backsplash on back wall. Any r... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Blaze and Piper's Momさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I incorporate a mantle into the Everest fireplace? - I've just purchased a new home and am choosing the Everest fireplace for my family room. The wall configuration will be similar to your phot... 続きを読む
    コメント