18 件の投稿
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light chandelier - This kitchen is almost the same theme as mine. I also have a similar dining table and this chandelier is what I'm looking for. Where did you... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love everything especially the light fixture. - Please share information about the light (ie where to order it, brand, model). Thank you!
    コメント
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Live the light fixture! - Please let us know brand/model and where this can be purchased. Thank you.
    コメント
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Excellent use of space! What is the ceiling height? - Wondering if this will work in my attic.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
i really like the backsplash tiles. is this ceramic or glass? - I will be consulting a tile designer to achieve this backsplash look. I think knowing the material of the tile is the first step plus I'm tr... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
TV corner - I like the idea of the tv placement. Sometimes that spot can be a 'dead space'. How big is the tv screen?
    コメント 1 件
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Farm sink - Hi Chris, Love your kitchen! Where did you get your fire clay sink? Finally, we'll be remodeling my 70s kitchen (taking the walls down this ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Double faucets/double sinks - I love the idea of having two sinks with separate faucets. A good option if a separate prep sink is not possible due to space. Can you pleas... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
desideratavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinetry - I love the kitchen! What kind of cabinets did you use? What kind of wood and stain did you use. Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...