4 件の投稿
Megan Lelliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
looking for a white chevron tile backsplash like this 8x12. Help! - I’ve tried all of the major suppliers near me plus tilebar, build.com, even Wayfair. I’m looking for a plain, clean white that is not mixed ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Megan Lelliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with awkward entryway - Front door opens to awkward entryway. The middle slanted staircase wall is 39" wide so I can't really do the chest/mirror option I thou... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Megan Lelliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with Laundry layout - I have a very small mud room. Need help figuring better ways to add storage. One wall is door to garage, other wall is door into family room... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Megan Lelliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with laundry room! - I need to get this laundry room looking better. It's a very small room and we use it for shoes and coats as well. I have 2 small children so... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件