13 件の投稿
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can this be used in the center of a master bath - Not in shower or ove - Master Bath had chandelier in center of room. We are redoing entire bathroom and wanted to use a Quorum Lighting 6216-6-94 Salento Chandeli... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
FP8008BN Multimax Blade Ceiling Fan - Does this fan have a light ? I love it but want to make sure if it has lighting capacity. Thank You
    コメント 1 件
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am currently working on a beach condo in Hollywood, Fl. Love taking those old dated condos and bringing them back to life.
    コメント
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
when fireplace not in use should you leave the screen up?
    コメント 1 件
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sconces are lovely. Where did you purchase them? Need something very similar for a traditional master bath. Thanks, Decoratorbic
    コメント 3 件
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
great looking rug.....where did you purchase it?
    コメント
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you determine the best height and placement of shower head, slide bars and temperature gauges in a Master Bath shower? Also, is thei... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need that mirror for a project - where can I find it??
    コメント 1 件
Vicki Feder, Associate ASIDさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the drapes. Were they ready made and you added the fabric to the bottom? Such a custom look.
    コメント
もっと見る...