15 件の投稿
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Entry PLEASE - My entry is very bland, and I think the console need something under it, but not sure what to put there. We have a new Mid Century Modern... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I mix Vintage Travel Posters with Movie Posters? - Can I mix Vintage Travel Posters with Movie Posters? I've lined one side of my narrow hallway with movie posters - 3 grouped together and a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 15 件
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Artwork - Where can I get this art please?????
    コメント 1 件
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do I need a brighter print for my dining area? - Hello all you wonderful decorators out there. Just wanting to know if you think my dining area is too drab? I've just ordered a white hexago... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get this rug please? - Can you tell me where I can get thisrug please?
    コメント 1 件
decodilemaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining table & chairs - Hi, I need help making a decision on a dining table and chairs. We have blackbutt floors and I'm looking at an american oak table and maybe ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...