8 件の投稿
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I MUST have the wallpaper. where can I get it? - I am in love with the wallpaper. Any information in where I can purchase?
    コメント 1 件
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
anyone know which Shaw floor this is? - Anyone know which Shaw floor color this is?
    コメント
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coffee table. Similar one if not exact at Basset Furniture - I've seen this at Basset Furniture. It's on their website too.
    コメント
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coffee table - Any idea where I might find another? The room is perfect. Beautiful!
    コメント 1 件
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island chairs - Hopeful!!! Do you know where I my find these for purchase? Beautiful space.
    コメント
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Daybed - Love it. Any idea where I might locate it for purchase?
    コメント 1 件
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coffee table info please?!? - Where might I purchase the coffee table? Love the room, btw.
    コメント
Debra Soperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is that gorgeous chaise from? - Where is that gorgeous chaise from?
    コメント 1 件