19 件の投稿
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Different accent color for french doors? - Hello! I currently have off white paint (SW alabaster outside and BM classic grey inside the music room... I have 2 glasses doors for baseme... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash dilemma! - I need advice on the style color and location of backsplash. It is currently covering some bottom part of the windows which looks weird.I pl... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
the stairs are too tall for me for the new house model...can you chang - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=F6gfdDi818o https://myevergreenehome.com/communities/forest-street-chapman/ This is link to the new home ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porch column wrap - Where can I purchase custom made column wrappers like this ? I want to make sure it is durable for exterior use.
    コメント 4 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remove lime wash or not - Just lime washed our orange brick using a Romario? Some home depot lime wash.. it looks good up close but now I am unsure whether I should k... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room decor idea - What kind of decor would look nice on the left side of my big framed poster? On the right are target brand ceremic wall hanging decor with f... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
front door color - I am planning to change my shutters to the grey one as show on the photo... I would like to paint my front door (existing door has a Christm... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom tile design - I am planning to change the flooring of our powder room to tile. The family room flooring was done by a previous owner with a laminate. The ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New siding color and window shutters etc... - Our house siding is coming off slowly...we are planning to get it replaced with Vinyl. It is an older home with an older design but I really... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
D Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tiled fireplace - Help.. what can I do DIY about this ugly pink tiled fireplace ??
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...