80 件の投稿
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall storage system - How do you make the wall storage system?
    コメント
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wow that's a deep counter - How deep is the counter with the sink?
    コメント
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Needing shade for my front door - I'm needing to shade/protect my front door that is on the north side of our home because it gets strong afternoon sun. I'm considering addin... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tree distance from porch? - How far is the tree from the porch & what kind is it? Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tops of pergola beams - Are the tops of the beams covered with metal? Thank you- love this look!
    コメント 2 件
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
debgainesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the small trees on either side of the archway? - I'm looking for plants about that tall for my northside
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...