782 件の投稿
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Sweet almond verbena cuttings - Hi,I have lots of cuttings of these to trade..Make a offer(no seeds though)
    コメント 1 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Persian palm alocosia - I have 3 small offsets(pups)to trade in one trade for another named elephant ear of the same amount and sizes.These are around 5 inches or s... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: African blue basil cuttings - Hi,I have African blue basil cuttings to trade.TIA..
    コメント 2 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Sweet almond verbena cuttings - I have these cuttings to trade.This smells great..Trades only.TIA
    コメント 1 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Alamo vine seeds - Just harvested this fall..Prefer larger trades.TIA
    コメント 1 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Have-cestrum cuttings - I have yellow and purple/rosy color cestrum cuttings to trade.Make offers..
    コメント 2 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Peach cobbler butterfly bush seeds - I have fresh seeds of this to trade.I prefer larger trades.Debbie
    コメント
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Passiflora Clear Skies - hi!I have this passiflora to trade..No seed trades.Check my wants or open to offers..
    コメント 1 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: October rose hibiscus - Hi,have lots of the October rose hibiscus seeds to trade.Prefer larger trades due to postage.Just looking for something interesting!
    コメント 1 件
debbiep_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...