7 件の投稿
debbiemiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to furnish?? - Rectangular room - fireplace at one end, TV at other. Beach house
    コメント 17 件
debbiemiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
debbiemiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carreara look quartz, white cabinets WHAT BACKSPLASH????? - I have looked at carreara backsplashes - color doesn't work. I got an estimate for Avila and New Ravenna which cost more than a car. Help
    コメント 13 件
debbiemiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Townhouse kitchen - Ugh...two tone cabinets, gunstocks and a yellow, cream. What you can't see is a built in wall unit in white. Also eating area very small. Su... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
debbiemiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color for walls and ceiling? My furniture is plum and white. I a - Buying an interior townhouse, not much natural light.
    コメント 5 件
debbiemiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
debbiemiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Makeover so I can sell - I have a LR at the front door - it is bland. I want it to pop so I can sell. Pictures below. The drapes are PB silk, the sofa in the pix is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件