10 件の投稿
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor details please?? - Would love to know colour and make of this floor! It's a beauty!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
would love to know the depth of this "bench" ... - I am looking for a bench to put under a window... dual purpose, to allow my dog to sit up to look out the window, to allow a heat vent under... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can this be used outdoors????
    コメント 2 件
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
would love to know the color of the doors... it looks like a taupey/grey??? Would someone know the actual color and make of paint please??
    コメント
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I would love to know the color of the cedar siding???
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the actual cedar siding a 'stain' or a 'solid color;? and .... it appears to be greyish in tone????
    コメント
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fab floor... what kind of wood?? great color!
    コメント 1 件
Debbie Findlayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how do I 'share' my ideabooks with my daughter who is an interior designer???
    コメント 2 件