I would love to color drench a large great room with a cathedral ceiling and the adjoining hallway. I like the color SANCTUARY by Sherwin W...
続きを読む
Please help !! I have looked at a gazillion photos of kitchens and it seems there is an even split - we are trying to figure out if its best...
投票する
I am planning on having my retirement home built using icf. I would very deeply appreciate hearing thoughts, lessons learned, etcICF is insu...
続きを読む
My house is FLW usonian style house with a very large fireplace. We do not use it as previous owner installed a stove (in pic to the right)...
続きを読む
Just had an induction cooktop installed and need new cook ware - I have read that full flat bottom pans are impt as the curved bottom can cr...
続きを読む
I cant post a picture as the cabinets are being custom made- but I have a FLW Obsidean home with reddish concrete floors- the kitchen was ti...
続きを読む
I need to hire someone to do a kitchen design, but most KD (at least in my area- NJ) seem to be partnered with cabinet companies,, Any recom...
続きを読む
I love unique architecture, and just purchased a home designed in the Frank Llyod Wright style (this one by a student of his- not his actual...
続きを読む
I just purchased this property as a rental - so I need to keep a tight budget- and appeal to a young couple as the house is a 2 bd 2 ba. I ...
続きを読む
I am meeting with my architect in 3 weeks but would love to get some ideas from this forum to share w him. I have purchased this rental pro...
続きを読む
もっと見る...