5 件の投稿
Deanna Harrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! What can I do with this big wall? - The wall is about 18 feet high and 11 feet wide. (Ignore random objects on the table.)
    コメント 12 件
Deanna Harrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Love the size of my master bath, but hate everything else. - Looking for suggestions on fixtures and a color to paint the cabinets. Feel limited by the black granite and the yellowish tiles.
    コメント 5 件
Deanna Harrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with living room color. - This is a picture of my formal living room in my new house. I went with the eggplant color to tone down the fireplace (I think it is tacky,... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Deanna Harrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sectional sofa dilemma - Considering this sofa in dark brown for my family room. My room is the same high ceilings/wood floors as the picture, but I can't do the li... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Deanna Harrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rounded wall in family room - I have a large rounded wall on one side of my family room. Can't figure out how to decorate it. A picture is attached. Any thoughts?
    コメント 6 件