4 件の投稿
Diana Daschelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen and Dining Room - We moved in to this house a couple months ago, and progress has been slow. I need a boost to get going. The entire house needs decorating, a... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Diana Daschelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Home. Lots of Questions. - Is there a limit to the number of questions that one can ask here? I find this format very useful, getting lots of ideas from talented peop... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Diana Daschelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Treatments That Block Light But Aren't Heavy - I haven't moved in yet but waiting two months to close, I've don't lots of thinking about decorating. The master bedroom will have a similar... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Diana Daschelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble Bathrooms - I just signed papers on a home yesterday. I have spent countless hours on house ever since our offer was accepted, and now I'm going to jump... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件